Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sunday and A Sermon

I have the sermon today and I have worked on it for over a week.  I hope it comes out all right. I am always concerned that the message be relevant for the culture of today.

I stayed up until after 10:00 again last night and slept until almost 5:00 AM. I sleep so much better when I stay up a little later.

Today after church we will eat out somewhere. Bob wants to go to Cherryvale to "Just Us". Phyllis would probably go with us but I'm not sure anyone else will.  We will see.

I have some laundry in this morning. I had some towels and two pair of colored jeans that needed to be laundered. I put in the other things I had too. They are now in the dryer.

Missy wants to go out this morning but it's still dark and it's been raining most of the night. I told her we would wait until it got light and she offered to bite or scratch me.I bawled her out and she has settled down now. That old cat gets more and more aggressive when she doesn't get her way.  I don't know what I am going to do with her if it gets worse. 

This evening we will just watch 60 Minutes.  The series about the Roosevelts is over now.

More later....

I went to Country Mart to get 5 pounds of potatoes but all they had was 10 pounds of potatoes. So I went to Wal Mart with the idea of buying ink cartridges while I was there. Wouldn't you know? They were out of combo HP 61s. I go out there constantly for something in their ad only to find they don't have it.  And the amazing thing is I bought both of my printers there. They both take HP 61 cartridges.

When I got home Bob had mowed the front.  I was going to bake cookies but decided to mow my side instead.  I'll bake cookies tomorrow afternoon. It's 5:00 now.

No comments: