Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Tuesday and Cakes

This morning I will go back to Independence to deliver the cakes. While there, I will buy some makeup..if the store is open and if they have my color. Otherwise I will have to go back to Bartlesville to get it. I am about out of everything in the line. I stopped by the Bartlesville store when I was there Saturday but they were not open yet.

I need to do some cleaning today too. I am currently doing some laundry and I had to clean some spots on the dining room carpet this morning too.  I would love to have laminate on that floor but the new landlord will certainly not do it and I should not make such an investment in rental property. I may have to move some day if the rent continues to go up. If and when that happens, I will take my glass topped stove, wall mounted hair dryer, bathroom storage cabinet,  double door frig and over the range microwave.  If Wayne had continued to own these apartments, I would have left them all but now, if I don't need them, I will sell them before I would leave them for this landlord.

More later....

Well, I cleaned the apartment...all but dusting... and I'll do that tomorrow.Bob wants to go up to Independence later and eat at Big Cheese.  I'm game for that. We will have our leftover hamburger pie tomorrow.

I'd better load the cakes.....more later....

After we got home from Independence, I took a nap. I had intended to bake cookies but I'll have to do that tomorrow after exercise class.

Bob came over to watch the news and then went home to read. I read too until bedtime. TV is horrible anymore.

2 comments:

marlu said...

I enjoy your menus for meals.

And I was able to put a photo up showing more of that quilt I posted today.

Margie's Musings said...

Good! I'll look! Thanks for coming by, Mary Lou.