Thursday, October 2, 2014

A Job Interview Tomorrow

Aime called yesterday afternoon to say I had a 10:00 job interview on Friday at the hospital.  I will figure out what to wear today.  I interview with the new CEO at the hospital. She has only been on the job a couple of days. Aime seems to think she will like me and let me work there. Even if she does want me, I have to be drug tested and have a background check first.

I have browned some ribs for dinner today and made my own barbeque sauce.  I am doing them in the slow cooker. We will have boiled potatoes with them and veggies and a salad. I will fix some fruit for dessert and I made cookies yesterday so we will have a couple of them too.

It is stormy today. I heard it thundering and raining earlier this morning. Missy wants to go out but if we went out she would want right back in. The noise really frightens her.  It hailed yesterday afternoon for awhile and she went and hid somewhere in the apartment. The hail was only about marble sized.

More later....

Our dinner was very good. But it has rained very hard off and on all day. I made a coffee cake this morning. I will have some of it with my coffee in the morning.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Good luck Margie....Hope the job is something that will make you happy.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

So do I Balisha...so do I.