Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Tuesday Veterans Day

I will go to Independence this morning at 8:30 to get my hair done. After that, I will come home to make that chicken casserole for lunch. I will finish my cleaning after lunch. It is very cold this morning...32 degrees  the last time I looked.

I slept very well. I awoke several times but was always able to get back to sleep.

Today I dug one of my sweaters out of the cedar chest. It's sweater weather this morning.  I turned the furnace up to 70 after I got out of bed.

Missy wants to go out this morning.  I daresay she will want right back in when she learns how cold it is out there.  I will finish my coffee and then go out with her.

More later....

She didn't want to go out when she stuck her nose out there and it was so cold.

I got my hair done this morning and it really needed it.  Then I came home and read for awhile before starting our lunch. We had that creamed chicken and biscuit casserole. It was alright. Next time I serve it, I will serve it over rice.

Bob came over later in the evening and we watched some old Big Bang Theory.  After he left I took my bath and watched that show that traces folks' lineage.  Then we went to bed.  I was very tired.

2 comments:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

We will be getting that cold weather by tomorrow or this evening here in Western PA. Meanwhile we are enjoying a two day break...chilly mornings but warm in the afternoon ( as in around 60 degrees or so :) Nice !

Margie's Musings said...

Sounds good, Deb. I don't envy you that weather though. I think we will only have cold weather and no snow and maybe not even any rain.