Monday, December 15, 2014

Monday and A Trip

Today Scott and I went to Tulsa to pick up Ginger at the airport there.  She seems like a really nice woman...perhaps the best he has found.  We stopped at Bartlesville and ate a late lunch.   Then we stopped again at Caney so Scott and Ginger could buy some wine. Then we went on to John and Leslie's so the kids could stay there until Wednesday morning and visit with Scott's sister.

I came on home on the road that leads to the church. This morning I wrapped the gifts Bob and I bought for Sara, the girl we chose to buy gifts for Christmas. I dropped them off at the church before I came home.

When I got home, Bob had been here doing his laundry. He was just leaving. I asked him to come back in and have some wine with me and visit awhile. When he left I went to the market. I bought the stuff I will need for Christmas dinner and spent $50.00.  Jeromy gave me his gift note from his work for the ham or it would have been even more.  I made some peanut clusters this evening. I hope they set up because I rushed them. Now I will take my bath and see if they are set up when I finish.

More later....

Ah, the peanut clusters did fine. I put them on waxed paper in the little Christmas tins I had bought at the Dollar General store. I will take a tin to Kathy this morning and also to Bobby, who has done so much for me over the years since Bob died. He can fix anything. 

Then I called Cox and they walked me through getting all the controls for the new TV on their remote. Now I can put away the TV remote.

I finally went to bed at 9:30. I got a lot done today!

No comments: