Saturday, December 13, 2014

Saturday and a trip to Bartlesville.

Scott wants to go to Bartlesville today so we will once more have breakfast out and then go to Bartlesville after that. I offered to cook him some eggs but he wants to eat at Eggberts. Bob will meet us at Eggberts this morning too.

I made some coffee in my Keurig coffeemaker awhile ago. I just had one cup since I will have regular coffee at Eggberts.

I slept well until 3:30 when I woke up with my legs cramping and my feet cramping too.  I stood on my feet at work for four hours yesterday.  They have me organizing he magazines in the storeroom. What a mess!  The have been remodeling the library all year long and that back room is a disaster area. They must have saved everything for years. I am to bundle and throw away anything past the past year except for seven different magazines which they are to keep for five years. Some are to be kept indefinitely..... like Kansas history magazines.  So I have reorganized those and all the rest  I will bundle to be recycled. I got all the newspapers done when I first started this job.

I will get some bananas in hopes of getting rid of the leg cramps.  I need to go to the market sometime today to get apples for my fruit salad for the church dinner tomorrow.  I have the rest of the ingredients.

Here is my new TV and stand:

4 comments:

Sue said...

Your new television and cabinet look very up to date.

I find baked potatoes eaten with the skins help leg cramps. Another food is anything with milk in it. Somehow the calcium helps. Almonds or other kinds of nuts work. I used to eat oranges before the acid in them began to bother me.

Galla Creek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Oh I remember bananas for pregnancy leg cramps too! :)

Balisha said...

Stay hydrated...drink lots of water during the day.
Enjoy that new TV. Have a nice visit with your sone.
Balisha