Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Tuesday and Another Hair Day

Today, even though it is raining, I will go to Independence at 8:15. My appointment is at 9:00. Then I will go over to Juanita's and balance her checkbook and visit a bit. Juanita is 94 and mostly blind with macular degeneration. I will come home to have Sloppy Joes for lunch.  I have leftover potato salad from Sunday evening and I want to use some of that up. We will have pudding for dessert.

Missy is quiet this morning. She hears the thunder and lightning and is not as interested in going outside to that.

I had a good visit with my daughter yesterday morning. I seldom get to really visit with her. She is so busy. She did bring me three pounds of ground beef. I use quite a bit of ground beef in my cooking...and theirs is all grass fed. She has a very busy life. Every other weekend she is on call. And she has her grandchildren every weekend too.

I'm doing a load of laundry too. I'm low on underwear and I am doing my towels with that.

It may be slow at the library if the rain continues. If so, Katie will probably have me continue my scanning in the children's department. One of these days, the college should be calling me for an interview.  Then Aime may move me there.

More later....

I have the Sloppy Joe's done and in the frig for now.  The buns are thawing.  The potato salad is in there too. I will fix the pudding later.  It's still dark out so Missy is not giving me any problems. She doesn't like the thunder and lightning. ...let alone the rain.

More even later...

All I got done at work this afternoon was  putting away DVDs and the new fiction books. I am exhausted. 


4 comments:

Galla Creek said...

We did get a shower last night. It is almost 6:30 and I am headed out to walk.
Hope you have a great day!!

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks Sister Three! Have a nice walk.

Kay said...

Hello Margie! It's wonderful to meet you. Thank you very much for your visit and comment. Wow! You get grass fed beef! You have such a beautiful, busy, giving life.

Margie's Musings said...

Thank you, Kay. I enjoyed reading your blog.