Monday, October 26, 2015

Monday and House Cleaning

Today I will clean house. I won't have to cook since we have half that casserole left from last night.  I also want to finish that book I borrowed from Paula at the dentist office. I ordered myself one and also one for Scott. It should be as long as 10 days before I receive them.

I have my new sweeper and am anxious to try it out. I didn't clean last Thursday and really have no reason to wait until Thursday to do that any more. In fact, since I am meeting the girls for breakfast on Thursday morning, Monday will be a better day to do it.

Every day I wake up to the realization that I don't have to go to work anymore. That feels so good.  I feel so much better since I don't have to stand on my feet all afternoon anymore. My hands still hurt quite a  bit but I am hoping that will eventually clear up too. At least I can wear my ring on my left hand now.

Bob and I may eat at Just Us tomorrow instead of at Big Cheese. I can probably find parking as early as my 9:00 appointment for my hair but with Neewollah going on there in Independence this week, we would not be able to get close to Big Cheese.  I'll discuss that with Bob when I see him after his exercise class.  

More later....

We will just play it by ear on lunch tomorrow. I did put some ground beef in the frig to thaw for meatloaf on Wednesday. Juanita called this morning to say her bank statement was in and she asked if I could come tomorrow and balance her checkbook.  I told her I would. Bob can visit his sister, Betty.

I got the house cleaned this morning before lunch and dusted the den and the living room. I will finish the dusting this afternoon later. I have been reading the book Footsteps in the Dew again.

More again even later...

I finished the book before I went to bed at 10:00.  I found the author online and ordered two copies.  One is for me and the other is for Scott, my younger son.  It was an interesting book.



No comments: