Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday Again

It's Friday again and the weeks whiz by anymore.  It's just a little under two weeks until Thanksgiving.  Soon after that, will be my birthday. First is granddaughter, Christina, who will be 37, soon after that, my son, Scott, who will be 55 and then three days after that...my 80th birthday. That doesn't seem possible.

I slept well again last night. I went to bed at my usual time, 9:00 PM. I got up shortly after 5:00 AM this morning. I have Missy fed and myself as well. I had a bowl of oatmeal, a banana and a glass of orange juice. And, of course, a cup of coffee.

We will have hamburger pie for lunch today with a salad and then pudding and cookies for dessert. The hamburger pie has green beans in it. So that is our veggie.

We've had a lot of wild fires in the past couple of days. They've been all around us in northeast Oklahoma near Bartlesville and Dewey, Nowata, Delaware and Lenapah and even as close as South Coffeyville. There have also been some just north of Independence, Kansas at Sycamore.  There have been none closer though. We've had some fierce winds driving them.

More later....

Well, lunch was very good and we sat out on the carport for an hour after we ate enjoying the lovely sunshine while we have it. There are leaves everywhere but still a lot more to fall.

Bob went home to read and take a nap and I am going to read too. I may take off and go back to Bartlesville.  I still would like to replace those black slacks I seem to have lost.

Tonight Bob will come back over to watch Brooks and Shields on PBS.  We enjoy their commentary.

More still later.

After Bob left I took my bath and sat in the recliner with Missy until bedtime.  I went to bed before 9:00 tonight. 

No comments: