Thursday, November 12, 2015

Thursday and Breakfast

Today Marilyn, Karan, Bobby, Gretchen and I will have breakfast at Eggberts at 9:00.  I forgot and had a bowl of oatmeal and a banana instead. I will have a very light breakfast at Eggberts. :)

I may go to Bartlesville  after lunch. I want to go to Christopher and Banks and see if there are any bargains. I have not been able to find my good black slacks. The last time I wore them was in Springfield. I know I re-packed everything before we left but I have not been able to find those black slacks. So I may buy another pair. I really should just wear my old ones. I need to bake cookies this afternoon. I am out and Bob and I both have a couple every day.

It is cold this morning.  It was in the 30's when I got up. I turned up the furnace after I got up.  I slept well last night. I awoke once about 12:30 but finally got back to sleep until 5:30, when Missy came in and wanted me to get up.

More later....

I did meet the girls and Bobby for breakfast. Luckily we are having a light lunch of potato soup. I won't be too hungry after two breakfasts. I was glad to get to see Gretchen before she leaves on Saturday for Alabama.  

Here are a couple of photos of the group.
Left to right is Gretchen, Marilyn, Karan, Bobby with his hat on and me. The waitress took the photo.

This one shows Bobby with his hat off. Karan had him take it off. We had a nice breakfast and I was glad Bobby could come too.

I will set some ground beef down for the hamburger pie I will fix tomorrow. Then Saturday after our Sirloin Stockade breakfast, we will have our potato soup again for lunch.  We always eat out after church on Sundays.

More later....

Bob and I had our potato soup at lunchtime today with pistachio pudding for dessert. That was all I wanted. After he left I baked the peanut butter cookies. Then Missy and I went out on the carport for quite awhile. Jeannie came out of her apartment and joined us and we had a good visit of a couple of hours.

It's 3:30 now and in a couple of hours Bob will be back.  He comes over to watch the news on TV. He will probably have a cookie or two.


No comments: