Sunday, November 15, 2015

Sunday and Church

Today I have baked my coffee cake and will take it to church for the Church School class. Usually I have some to bring home but it depends on who is there. Leslie and John will not be there today. They went over to our camp grounds to get the camp ready for winter.  They camped there overnight.

After church, those of us who are there may go somewhere to eat out together.  Bob and I will ask Phyllis F.
I wonder if our visitors will be back today.

I watched the Democrat debates last night and I thought they all did well. At least they are civil with one another. And they all make sense with their answers. They really are all pretty well together on most issues. At this point, I will vote for Hillary. She's the best informed and wisest. I think Bernie Sanders was the one with the most statements that were not factual. I checked with Politifact on the entire debate. I have the link here on my website and readers can check for themselves.

I'd better go check my coffeecake now. More later...

I checked my coffeecake and it was ready to come out of the oven. As soon as it cooled I iced it.  Then I picked up Bob and we went on out to church. They pretty much ate the coffeecake and I had one piece left so I gave it to Bob.

After church, we went out to El Pueblo for lunch. Then I came home and did my newsletters.  Now I will catch upon my blog and facebook.

It rained last night and got pretty cold so I will not do any raking or bagging today. Instead I will just relax.  This evening Bob will come over for 60 Minutes...if there isn't a football game instead.

More later....

Bob came over to watch 60 Minutes but we had to watch a football game before 60 Minutes began. After 60 Minutes he left and I got ready for bed. Missy and I watched TV until 9:00 when we both turned in.

No comments: