Friday, March 18, 2016

Friday and a Continued Illness

I awoke about 1:30 with the vomiting and the dry heaves again. After that the explosive diarrhea began and lasted until about an hour ago. So far..so good. Everything I wore had to be laundered.  I've never had such diarrhea. Bob came over and helped me by going to get my scripts and do laundry. We must have washed about twenty loads of laundry.

What a mess. It's ten after two and it's been an hour since I had my last episode. Now I am afraid to eat anything.

More later....

I managed to get through the worst of it by early afternoon but it left me weak as a jellyfish. I fell asleep at 6:00 in my recliner and didn't wake up until 9:00 when I went on to bed. 

It was a nightmare of a 24 hours.

3 comments:

marlu said...

I hope you are feeling better.

susie @ persimmon moon cottage said...

I hope your stomach settles down and you get well soon. It's good that your friend Bob could come over and help you.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, girls. I am fine now..A little weak but well at last. Yes, it was very good of Bob to come help me and stay the day.