Thursday, September 8, 2016

Savannah on Thursday

Today we will go to Savannah. We want to see my granddaughter, Ashley. She will be in school this morning... if I understood correctly. So I'm not sure when we will leave since I am on a "need to know" only basis.

I didn't sleep well again last night. My right shoulder ached and the right thumb also throbbed.  I had taken two Aleve before bedtime but they didn't help much. But I finally just got up for good at 5:00 AM while Scott was still here.  I had been up three times in the night to check on the progress of the pool filling. It finally finished filling at 4:00 AM this morning and Scott turned off the water. We visited awhile until he left for work.

I have some photos of yesterday on my camera but don't want to download them yet. I charged the camera battery last night.

More later...

No comments: