Friday, December 9, 2016

Friday and No ExercisesToday

Today is Friday and we decided we will not go to exercise class after all. It's 14 degrees out there.  I don't have a plan for today. I got everything done yesterday that was left to do. I may just relax.

I set some hamburger patties in the frig last night. We will have hamburgers and french fries for lunch. It's been awhile since we've had that. And it's easy.

This afternoon, I want to wrap the little girls' books for Christmas. I won't be here Christmas so I will leave all these gifts under the tree at Leslie's on Wednesday when I go out there to wait for Cheyenne and Maia to come in from school. I am to stay with Cheyenne and Maia when she comes in from school until John gets home from work. I will do the same thing on Friday. Leslie and Karan are going to Nashville to deliver Corgi puppies to some who have bought them. They will meet them halfway at Nashville. Next Thursday I have a doctor's appointment in Bartlesville at 9:00 and then I go to Independence to pick up Juanita to take her back to Bartlesville for her cardiologist appointment at 1:00. I will go back on Friday and stay with the girls again.

I will have to get Judy to take the PINCH meeting on Wednesday since I am not sure when I will get home Wednesday evening and PINCH is at 5:30.  I also have the refreshments that evening so I will need to do them early and get them down to Sharon's so she can serve them for the meeting.

More later.....

A stormy day in Florida.

More later...

We had our hamburgers and french fries for lunch and Bob has gone home to take a nap. I have been playing free cell on the desktop computer. It's too cold to go out for any time at all. I took my plastic bags over to Genesis this morning before they closed and got rid of them. They can use them and I don't like to throw them away. It was 13 degrees then.

More later....

I spent the afternoon doing my Christmas cards and my own newsletters to friends.  As I was leaving to go get stamps, John W. came by and brought me a check for the expenses of the class newsletter.  I took it right up and cashed it and bought stamps.

When I got home, Bob came over to watch the news and left about 7:00 after we polished off the grapes I had washed.

After he left I took my bath and Missy and I lay on the sofa all evening until 8:30 and watched TV. At 8:30, I just couldn't keep my eyes open any longer and went to bed. 


Anonymous said...

I will try this again. 1 more week till 18th visit. We will have the ceiling finished today and new Berber put in b4 ur here. Then minor things like refinishing the right side cabnet top.
We will burn the fire place while your here, makes TV watching cozy with Eddie and Chloe.
Gin gets her new car tues so we will be picking you up in it. We will watch Ohio State Play offs New Year's Eve (gin works orange park that night). I'm off xmas and New Years and work till only 1400hrs daily otherwise but will need to workout however.
Should be fun in early evenings and weekends. U can use my computer or bring your laptop, I'll show you how do used to universal remote control for TV while not there.

Margie's Musings said...

I come on the 20th Scott. And I intend to bring my laptop.