Friday, July 28, 2017

Friday and A Day Off Housework.

I slept well last night until 2:00 AM and then I just couldn't get back to sleep. Finally I got up and took a Zyrtec and after a little while I dropped back off to sleep and slept until 5:15. Then I got up and got ready for the day.  I fed Missy and myself and watched the weather. The Zyrtec wore off early. I sneezed and sneezed this morning.

Missy is ready to go out and I may as well take her out there.

More later...

We spent 30 minutes outside and then she wanted to eat something and get a drink so we came in briefly.  She wants to go back out now but I want to stay in awhile and watch the news.  I watered the front potted flowers while I was out there and drank my Chai. I also texted Bob to be sure he was still among the living. He was.

More later...

Phyllis F., our pianist at church,  just called me to say she would not be at church on Sunday. Hopefully, Leslie will be there to use the overhead for the music....if not, perhaps Kelly can do it. He knows how too.

I am presiding this Sunday for Bill.

Vic came by while I was gone and left me a dozen Porter Peaches. He called me later to tell me they were still a little firm and to leave them out at room temperature for a few days until they softened up before trying to eat them or use them.  I thanked him for them and told him I would bake a Peach Brown Betty when they softened up.

Bob and I are going out to El Publito for lunch today. I just can't come up with anything to make for lunch today. I thought about a chicken potato casserole but when he suggested eating out instead..I jumped on it. After exercise class, we all went to Utopia. I had my Utopiachino. One of them is in my freezer now.

Missy is sleeping in my chair and has been all morning while I was gone. She was in that chair when I left for exercise class and still in it when I got home from exercise class and Utopia. 

More later...

Vic left me a dozen Porter peaches this morning while we were at Utopia. This afternoon I set them on paper towels on the windowsills in the kitchen to try to further ripen them. They are pretty hard right now.

We went to El Pueblito for lunch...and I ate too much. I haven't been able to eat anything...even yogurt, this evening. In fact I took a Tum awhile ago.  Bob came at 5:15 and we watched the news and Brooks and Shields on PBS and then he left at 6:30.  I can't take ET on CBS. It's just too silly.

I took my bath and watched TV with Missy after I watered the plants on the east side of the apartment. I also did a load of laundry. Then about 9:30, I went to bed. I get so tired anymore. Must be the mileage....

No comments: