Monday, July 24, 2017

Monday and Exercises Again

I slept fitfully last night. I awoke at 2:00 AM and took my thyroid med and then took a long time to get back to sleep. I then slept until 6:00..later then usual.

I got myself ready for the day and got Missy's breakfast and had my own. At 7:00 I took her out for a time outside.  We stayed out until almost 8:00. I watered the flowers in the front and sat out on the patio too and watched the hummingbirds eat.  I watered those flowers and the tomato plant last night.

I will go to exercise class this morning and while there I will cancel my appointment for surgery on my left foot. I have lived with that failure for 14 years. I can live with it a while longer.  My bladder surgery has failed after five months and I won't take a chance on another failure.

Today for lunch we will have the ham and potato casserole and a veggie and some more of Bob's cottage cheese and pineapple.  I may make up some chocolate pudding for dessert.

Bob will be by in about thirty minutes to pick me up for exercise class. I don't plan to do much today. Tomorrow I will do laundry and wash the kitchen and bathroom floors. Then Bob and I will go to Independence to get my hair done and have lunch at Great China.

More later...

After exercise class, we all went to the Daylight Donut shop and I had a chocolate twist and a carton of milk. There were eight of us there.I'm the one of the left with the amazed look on my face.

Everyone else is smiling. That is me on the left, Judy next to me, Mona next to her, Bob next to Mona, Karan at the end of the table Marilyn and Howard on the right side of the table.

We will have a little later lunch because of the chocolate twist. :)

Lunch worked out fine and I took the rest of the casserole to Karan. She is still recovering from her knee surgery.

Bob stayed after lunch and did a couple of loads of laundry.  Then he checked his bank account. I watched some CNN after the news conference by Trump's son in law.

More later..

Bob finished his laundry and went on home to take a nap.

I laid down with Missy and tried to watch TV but ended up taking a nap. When I woke up I went out to Walmart and bought another $20.+ worth of groceries.  When I got home and unloaded them and put them away, Bob came back..about 5:00. He stayed and watched the news. He left about 6:00. I watered the flowers on the east side of the apartment and then came back in and took my bath. I laid down with Missy and tried to watch TV again but, lets face it, there's nothing on TV on Monday evening. Finally I just came in here at 8:30 to catch up on the blog and  at 9:00, I will go to bed. I did take a Zyrtec this evening. My nose is running and I've been sneezing.


Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

I am SO WITH going to exercize then having some donuts afterwards :)

I tossed and turned half the night last night as well!

Margie's Musings said...

Maybe it's the weather. :)