Monday, September 25, 2017

Monday and Exercises

I slept just four hours last night. I did send an e-mail apology to all for last night's fiasco.

I will pick Bob up this morning for the exercise class. Later, after lunch, I will go back to Bartlesville to exchange Karan's vest if they will let me. She found she had already bought that vest. I offered to buy it if they would let me exchange it for a smaller size.

I will also need to check the cabinets to see what I have to fix for lunch and also what I might have in the freezer. I have not gotten that far yet.

More later...I need to get ready for the day and get some clothes on.  It is nearly 5:00 AM.

We are having a ham and potato casserole for lunch with a veggie...and Bob is bringing a salad.  I will run over and get some peaches at Country Mart. That and cookies will be our dessert. It is 11: 05 now so I need to get busy.

I picked up Bob at 8:45 and we went to exercise class. Afterward I took him home and I came back to start the casserole.  It turned out well. Lunch went fine. After Bob went home I went back to Bartlesville and took the duplicate vest Karan had bought and exchanged it for a medium for myself.  I took highway 60 east on Nowata road to go back to 169 so I could stop at South Coffeyville and buy gas again.

That was a mistake. They are rebuilding highway 60 and highway 75 and it took me an hour and a half to get back to South Coffeyville for my gas. I stopped at the bank and withdrew enough money to pay Karan for the vest.

I had just got home and was putting the withdrawal amount into Quicken when the doorbell rang. It was Marilyn L. She had brought me a bottle of wine and a card and was here for support and reconciliation. We hugged and she came in to visit for awhile. I was so glad. Marilyn is a wonderful friend and I hated feeling alienated from her.  After she left I took the money and the receipts over to Karan's. I had barely rung the doorbell and she came to the door and she hugged me and we too reconciled.  I gave her the receipts and  the money and sat and visited awhile. I told her about my experience with Marilyn L.  When I got home at 5:00 Bob was here to watch the news.  I told him all the news.

That was a great outcome.

Bob left at 6:30 and at 7:00 I took my bath and Missy and I watched the "Vietnam War" on PBS.  Missy and I went to bed at 9:00.

No comments: