Saturday, September 9, 2017

Saturday and Breakfast Out

I took a melatonin tablet when I went to bed last night. That helped me get to sleep but I awoke at 12:30 and was unable to get back to sleep. I ended up taking a Zzzquil to get back to sleep. I slept until 6:00 after that.

Bob came by at 6:45 and we went to Eggberts for breakfast. He wants to go to Tyro for the car show there about 11:00. He will come by and pick me up around that time.

I don't have a plan for today except for that car show.

I went out briefly after I got back from breakfast and watered the flowers in the front in the pots.

So more later...

I finished my book. Now I don't know what else to read.  I will have to check with Amazon.

Here is my east side flowerbed. I took some of the pansies out so there are some bare spots.

Maybe I will remember to take some photos at the car show and post them here this afternoon. Sometimes I forget I carry my camera in my purse.  But perhaps more later....

I  did take in the car show but didn't take any photos. It was too hot in the sun there.  I did see an old friend I used to call on when I worked at the radio station.  It was T.J. Balentine and he and his wife, Edra, had Balentine's TV store here and in Bartlesville. We had a nice visit.

When I got home Missy was asleep on the sofa. I opened one of Bob's cans of Coke and drank that.
Then I laid down with Missy to take a nap.

More later...

This is a photo I got in an e-mail from Keith. He and his wife, Esther, are in Colorado on vacation. They must be having a great time!

Later Bob came over to watch the news. When he left I took my bath and pjs on and watched a movie on TV until 9:00  when Missy and I went to bed.
 

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Keith and his wife have on coats. They are in high country I bet!

Margie's Musings said...

You're right, Sister Three!