Sunday, September 10, 2017

Sunday and Church

I slept fairly well last night but got up at 4:30. I got myself ready for the day fed Missy and ate my breakfast.

I read the paper and baked my coffeecake for the Church School class.  I have it cooled and iced now.

Scott called about 7:15 and told me about their early experience with Hurricane Irma. It's only in southwest Florida right now and they live in the northeast part of Florida so they won't really feel it's full impact until tomorrow or Tuesday sometime. He was going into town to have breakfast and asked a police officer if he was going to get back to his home after breakfast. The officer said "sure". We will see.

They bought a generator  but I guess you have to have gasoline to run it. I hope they don't lose electricity.

More later...

I followed the storm all afternoon. My younger son and his wife live there.

Bob came over at 5:00 to watch the news and stayed for 60 Minutes. After he left I took my bath and stayed up until 9:00 watching the progress of the storm.

I will go to Bartlesville tomorrow morning to get my driver side seat belt looked at.  It won't recoil anymore. They will take a look at it in the Bartlesville Honda agency and see if it can be fixed. 

Missy and I went to bed at 9:00.

No comments: