Friday, November 10, 2017

Friday and a Trip to Chanute

I did not sleep all that well last night. I did take a Zyrtec but it didn't do a lot. I still woke up at 2:00 and never did get back to sleep. Finally I just got up at 2:00 AM.

After I dressed, fed Missy and myself and got ready for the day, I looked for the printout of the itinerary for my Alaska cruise in June but could not find it. I e-mailed Scott to see if he could send it to me again but he did not have it and Ginger is in Tennessee with her daughter..Finally, I went through my "sent" folder on the Outlook mail site and found it. This time I saved it and also printed it off and put it in a folder.I figured I had saved it on the laptop computer that died yesterday.

I am going to meet Gay at Opie's in Chanute today for lunch. She is doing better and is driving now. She will take Tony to his dialysis and then meet me at Opie's for lunch. I'm a little leery of her driving after her weird experience in October but I guess that's between Adele and her. Bob will be on his own for lunch.

I also want to go up to Independence early and see if I can get my "official" ID license.  Everyone  will need one before 2020 anyhow. I got my driver's license last month but this one has to have a "star" on it to be official. The man at the license bureau said the airline may not accept a regular driver's license for an ID anymore. It's up to their discretion. I want to play it safe and get the "official" one. They open at 7:00 AM so I want to get on my way..

more later...

Wouldn't you know! They closed today instead of on November 11th so I wasted a trip up there.

Anyhow, I went on to Chanute and did some Christmas shopping.

I had a good visit with both Gay and Adele. I came back home about 4:00. Then I learned that someone in California tried to log on to my facebook account and facebook would not accept my change of password. How aggravating!

More later....

It took me 30  minutes to get facebook to let me re-register and create a new account. That's aggravating too.

Anyhow, I have had my bath and Missy and I are just sitting here doing the blog. I bought some Zzzquil at Chanute today. I will try the liquid and try to get more sleep tonight. I will try to stay up until 9:00 and then take a dose of that and Missy and I will go to bed.

No comments: