Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Tuesday and a Hair Day

I slept very well until 3:00 this morning when I finally just got up. Earlier this morning I e-mailed the Florida kids about my experience yesterday and Scott called and talked to me for over an hour. He was taking Ginger to Jacksonville for a colonoscopy. She was in the car too and heard our conversation. They had a woman come look at their house yesterday. She is bringing her husband to see it Thursday. They are hoping they may have a buyer.

Then I e-mailed Keith and Esther about it too. They will be here in two weeks to stay the three days over Thanksgiving.  I am anxious to see them. It's been almost two years since I've seen them. They came for my 80th birthday.

I am disappointed.in the outcome of my tests and the doctor's decision not to try to repair my failed
cystocele and rectocele but I will just have to deal with it. 

I did get my birth certificate back from the government in yesterday's mail. That was a relief. I have had the passport for three weeks. I had intended to try to call them today about that birth certificate but it had come in yesterday's mail. So I don't have to deal with that.

I will take Bob with me to Independence this morning if he wants to go. Otherwise, I will just drive up there, get my hair done and come home. 

I sold another book yesterday and got it ready for mailing today. I will do that while I am in Independence this morning. 

More later...

Bob wanted to come back to Coffeyville and try Simple Simon's Pizza. That's what we did. It wasn't bad but I much prefer Big Cheese.  So I mailed off the book here in Coffeyville

I cleaned out the den and moved the small laptop to the dining room so I could get the trundle bed out for when Keith and Esther come for Thanksgiving.  I will give them my bed and take the trundle. I moved the nightstand over under the window. I will vacuum in there on Thursday when I clean the apartment. I am going to get a box and begin cleaning out the nooks and crannies in this apartment. 

It's only quarter past eight now and Missy and I will go to bed at 9:00. Hopefully I can sleep tonight.

 

No comments: