Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Wednesday and My Flight

I slept until 1:30 and then woke up and could not get back to sleep. I finally just got up at 2:30 and got ready for the day, fed Missy and myself and finished packing.  I will probably be exhausted by evening. For some reason I am extremely apprehensive about my flight.  It's probably because I have an e-ticket and I have never had one before. I don't know whether they will accept that at the airport.

I did finish packing. I put the new notebook computer in my large bag inside the computer bag. I hope the airport doesn't lose my big bag with nearly everything I am taking. ...including that new notebook computer. And I hope it doesn't get broken while  traveling in that bag. I always remember when the airline lost Jerod's bag with all his Coast Guard uniforms in it.

I laid down with Missy and caught a short nap after I finished my last minute packing. It's 8:05 now and John, my son in law will be picking me up at 9:00 for the trip to Tulsa. 

More later...after I arrive in Yulee.

Everything went smoothly. Thank goodness!!

I got in about 6:20 and found my luggage just fine. We ate lunch at a steak house and I had a large chicken salad with everything in it.  We had a great visit too. I have everything hung up and put away and the notebook made the trip in my suitcase just fine. I brought a mouse and that makes it easier to navigate.. I sent the Chronicle on to everyone except Marilyn Rutledge and I forgot to put her address in the address book.

I am exhausted and want to take a bath and go to bed.

So more tomorrow after Scott goes to work.


No comments: