Monday, December 4, 2017

Monday and Another Busy Day.

I slept really well again last night. I woke up once, went to the bathroom, and got right back to sleep. That's a very comfortable bed.

I woke up shortly before 6:00 and took a shower and washed my hair. It was beginning to drive me nuts. It had begun to get stringy looking. It had been six days since Kathy did it before I left.

Anyhow, I've fed both animals and watered them. I am watching the news right now.  CNN just does the same news..over and over again. Now I am watching the CBS news. At least I can get some local news from Jacksonville there. I've had a cup of coffee and a cup of Chai too. I am out of Chai now.

I guess I will read this morning. There isn't a lot to do except that and watch TV. It's very foggy out this morning.

More later....

I puttered around all day and even washed my hair and then sat out front on the porch in the sunshine and read. Then it got cloudy again and I came back inside and watched the news and some TV.

Scott came home about 3:00 and we had leftovers for dinner. I had the soup and he ate my leftover Mexican food from last week when they served me twice as much as I could eat. I had just put half of the food I hadn't touched in a styrofoam container and brought it home.  So he ate that and some cheese and crackers.

The building inspector had come and he gave their hurricane blinds the o.k. He signed off on the inspection.

Later that evening we watched a movie. Two different people called him about a job. He has a phone interview this morning with one of them at 7:30.

Leslie contacted me with photos of Mini;s puppies. She had to have them delivered by c section again. She had nine. Five males and four females. That was exciting news.

We both went to bed at 9:00.  I had run down the battery on my phone so I plugged it in in hopes of figuring out how to get it back on in the morning.



No comments: