Sunday, December 3, 2017

Sunday and Breakfast Out

I slept until 5:30 this morning...and I slept well.

I am up and around now and dressed and have fed both Chloe and the cat, Eddy. I will wait to see how late Scott sleeps this morning. Hopefully he got a good night's sleep. He is like me. He does not sleep well much of the time.

We plan on going out for breakfast this morning so I will not eat my oatmeal. Scott wants to run this morning so we may eat a little later. I won't starve. I imagine I could go a week on what I have extra on my body.

Scott is up now and is going to run now. Afterward he will take a shower before we go to breakfast.

More later...

My friend, Bill Henson sent me a book for my Kindle for my birthday but I never received it. I think he had the wrong Kindle address for the gift two times. He has tried twice and I have not received it yet. I don't have his e-mail address on this notebook so I can't tell him. Maybe someone from church who reads this blog will contact him about it.

Scott and I drove over to Steffins for breakfast and had a very good breakfast.  Then I read all morning. Scott watched Saturday Night Live, which he had recorded. About 1:30 we started putting together lunch. It was finished  by 2:30 and we ate.  It was kind of labor intensive but good. I couldn't eat all of mine so I put it in a container for later.

My neighbor, Marilyn, texted me that she was really glad to get home. I am happy to have her back. I told her I would be home on the 10th.

More later...Scott is looking for a movie to watch.

We watched two movies this evening. One was "Bridge of Spies". Leslie and I wanted to see that  movie while we were in Springfield for Mission Center Conference a couple of years ago. However, the next viewing was to be at 10:00. Neither of us wanted to see a movie that late. So, Scott bought it last night and we watched it. Then we watched another great movie...Concussion. That was excellent too.

I went to bed right after it finished. Scott went to bed before it was finished. He was exhausted.

No comments: