Monday, December 25, 2017

Monday and Christmas Day

I have listened to music all morning and now have been watching CBS news.  I slept well last night. I asked Alexa to play some soft music and I went right to sleep. What a neat gift! Between the smart phone and Alexa and the antenna and the Tivo, I have had some neat gifts lately.

I enjoyed talking with Scott this morning too. They have been packing for their move. It is quite exciting for them. He also gave me his new address at the apartment they are moving into in January.

I will get back to this later...I need to get something done today.

I got ready for the dinner at "Just Us" and Rick decided  he would drive. Then he ended up paying for all four of our lunches. That was so sweet and very unexpected. They are the neatest kids. Rick is 52 and Carmen could be any age. They have been married 27 years. She could be in her 40s. But she is really pretty and as I have said earlier, she was originally from Columbia South America.

I decided to put away my Christmas decorations. I finally got them all packed away and in the dining room closet. I need to get a new arrangement made for the coffee table. The one I have used is looking pretty seedy. I laid down and watched a movie with Missy for a couple of hours before starting to put way the Christmas decorations. I got them all boxed and nicely arranged in that closet.

It's almost time for Missy's treats so I had better get back to this later.

I fed Missy her treats and then soon after that Bob came to watch the news. He left immediately after the CBS news was over. 

I took my bath and put my PJs on and will watch a little TV before going to bed. My Kindle is being charged.

As I was taking my bath I got an e-mail from my friend, Gay. Her husband has the nuro virus and is contagious. The ambulance took him to Wichita to the hospital. He can't come home until he had no fever.  She is leaving to be up there in the morning. They are both 79. Tony is also on dialysis three days a week. So it may even more dangerous for him. I have forwarded her e-mail to my daughter, who is one of our pastors. She will put Tony (and Gay) on the prayer list if they aren't already on it.

I will be going to bed at 9:00. I am very tired.

No comments: