Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Tuesday and Hair Day

I slept really well last night. I am back in my own bed after a couple of weeks on the trundle bed. Missy did wet on the clean bathmat under her litter box this morning but I put the larger clean one under it and put the damp one in the washer.There's really nothing else I can do about it. I seriously doubt you can teach an old cat anything new.

I have fed Missy and myself and have been watching the Tulsa news.

I have had Alexa play music ever since I got up. I have the TV on right now.

Bob and I will leave early to go to Independence for my hair appointment. Kathy is taking off early today. Her kids are still there and will not leave until tomorrow so she wants to spend as much time with them as possible. Besides, the other operators have taken off today too. My appointment is 8:30. So Bob and I will leave at 8:00 or shortly after. We will wander around Walmart. Sayers will be open and True Value will be too so there will be places where we can spend time. 

We will have pizza at Big Cheese for lunch.

We decided to come back home and eat the leftover chili. It was just too cold to fool around out there.  

When I get home I need to take my phone into US Cellular and see what they can do about the four virus' Leslie found on it when she downloaded the app for the Echo.  I hope there isn't a long line. I got right in. They informed me that the phones do not get virus'. There was an app that gave a false positive on virus' and the woman just deleted it.

More later...

I lay down with Missy for awhile in the afternoon and watched a movie....or part of one. I didn't like it so I backed out of it.

Then the mail come and I got the package from Ginger and Scott. The Ohio State Tee fit perfectly. There was also a cute Christmas kitchen towel and a lovely Christmas card.  So nice! They want me to go out to John and Leslie's and watch the game Friday evening. The game starts at 7:30.  That would mean I would be driving home at night. I will see!

Juanita called to say she got her bank statement in the mail this afternoon. I will go back up to Independence on Thursday morning to balance her checkbook.

Bob came over about 5:00 to watch the news.We watched the CBS news and then he left at quarter past 6:00 when Tulsa began repeating the same local Tulsa news we had seen at 5:00. 

I came in here to the den to work on the blog. I will take my bath soon and get into my PJs and read until bedtime.

No comments: