Thursday, December 21, 2017

Thursday and a Trip to Bartlesville

I slept really well last night. I woke up about 2:00 and went to the bathroom. There I saw that Missy has missed the litter box altogether and wet on the floor beside it. I got out my 501 and washed the mess up. I hope this doesn't continue to get worse. At least she makes it to the bathroom which has a tile floor.  Anyhow, after that I managed to get right back to sleep.

Bob is going to the doctor in Bartlesville and I am going with him to see Dr. Eslicker.  Afterward we will go window shopping and later go to McCalister's for lunch. I will take my big drink cup and get my drink cup full for .98. Then I will share it with Bob. That reminds me...I need to wash the cup. It's in the trunk of my car and we will be taking his car.

More later....

Well, we saw Dr. Eslicker and he zapped Bob in several places.  I did his paperwork. Then we went out to the new shopping center and looked around. We didn't buy anything. I wanted to go to the mall to get some socks at Christopher and Banks so that's where we went next. We killed some time. At 11:00 we went to McCalisters for lunch. Yum!

We stopped by Pecks on our way back but they were closed until 12:30 for lunch and it was only 11:45 and we did not want to stay around for 45 minutes to pick up some beef patties so we just came on back home. He dropped me off at my apartment and went on home to take a nap. We will get beef patties next time we go to Bartlesville. I need to ask Leslie to give me some of their ground beef. I have only one pound now.

I will go over to Country Mart and get my banana nut bread mix now.  So more later....

I bought a few groceries at Country Mart.  Now we have a roast or two for future lunches.  I got my banana nut bread mix and some bananas and will serve that Sunday evening with the eggnog.  I have a few peanut clusters left too and will put them out.

In the morning I will make chili for tomorrow's lunch.  We will have corn chips and crackers and cheese with that. Hopefully, Bob will bring his cheese. After exercises tomorrow, we may go to Utopia for cinnamon rolls and Utopiachinos.

Betty is sending Emmitt to fix my leaking sprayer on my sink in the morning. I hope she will ask him to come in the afternoon. I wanted to go to exercise class and Utopia afterward. I texted her to ask her to ask him to come in the afternoon but I haven't heard anything back from her. 

I watched some TV earlier this evening but there really isn't anything I care anything about on TV anymore. I looked over the Amazon Prime things but much of it is Christmas right now.

I have watched what I am interested in watching. I took my bath after Bob left and laid down with Missy on the sofa and watched and searched through the Amazon stuff.

It's after 8:00 now and I will try to stay up until 9:00 and then Missy and I will go to bed.

No comments: