Monday, January 8, 2018

Monday and Exercises

I slept well again last night. I got up about 5:30.  I picked Bob up at 8:45 and we went to exercise class. Then afterward I fixed a meatloaf and potatoes with corn for lunch. Bob brought his coleslaw. I have pudding and cookies for dessert but Bob just had a cookie. I baked my cake after he left and before I went to wash my car, I iced it. After he left I took Marilyn R. a plate of it. She seemed to really appreciate that.

Tomorrow (Tuesday) I will go to Independence and take the cakes to the First Christian Church. Bob will go too and afterward we will go to Great China at 11:00 to eat lunch.

He and Joanne are going to Bartlesville on Wednesday to eat out at Dinks. I  have an appointment with Dr. Eslicker Wednesday afternoon at 1:30. Karan will go with me and we will eat at McCalisters before my appointment.  I want to stop at Pecks on my way home and get some hamburger patties.
We can have hamburgers and shoestring fries on Friday. It's been awhile since we've had hamburger patties.

Thursday we will have the meatloaf again with boiled potatoes and corn. I have a dental appointment that day at 9:00 in the morning. 

More later...

I baked my cake after lunch and iced it that evening.

At 4:00 or so, Bo came over to watch the news. He was very sleepy. He left shortly after 6:00 to go home before he fell asleep in the chair.

I took my bath after that and laid down with Missy and watched "at" some TV. I fell asleep till about 8:00 and managed to stay awake until 9:00 when Missy and I went to bed.

No comments: