Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Tuesday and Cakes.

I slept well again last night and woke up about 5:30 and just got up and got ready for the day. I picked up Bob at 8:30 and we drove on up to Independence where I had my hair done first and then we delivered the cakes. After that, we went out to Walmart. He wanted to get a new tire gauge. he wanted something else too but couldn't remember what it was. I bought some Chai Latte.  Then we stopped at Goddys and looked around. Neither of us bought anything. Then we went in town to Sayers and spent some time just looking around.  Finally we went out to Great China and had our lunch.

I took him home and then I went over to Shelter Insurance and paid my car insurance. Then I came home and made myself a cup of hot chocolate. I entered my purchases into my computer.

Soon after that Bob came over to tell me he had found someone to clean and wax his bare floors. That should have been done before he moved in and it would have been taken care of my Sycamore Landing.  He didn't notice how much dirt had been waxed over at the time but as he cleaned the floors he noticed most of the dirt was under the wax.  So he's going to pay a young man to strip the wax off and then put three coats of wax over the clean floors. Then he will be satisfied with his apartment.

He went home to take his nap.

More later..

Later, Bob came back to watch the news. After he left, I took my bath and watched a movie on Amazon TV.  Later, Missy and I went to bed at 9:00.

No comments: