Sunday, January 21, 2018

Sunday and Church

I slept well last night but still got up about 4:00 or shortly after.

I dressed and made the bed and got ready for church.  Then I fed Missy and myself and sat down to work on this blog. It's only 5:20 now so I doubt the newspaper is out there. I do notice Missy used her litter box after she had her breakfast.  Again, she didn't miss it. :)

Bob will be taking his banana nut bread this morning to church so he will plan to drive and call Phyllis at 8:00 to tell her he will pick her up after he picks me up. Joanne attends the Assembly of God church.

That was a very good movie last night and very true to the history.  I remember when all that happened.

What do you know! The paper was out there! It has been raining so they had wrapped it. I took Russell's over and put it on their mailbox.

More later... I will read the newspaper now.


Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

I couldn't agree more! It didn't work during the Reagan administration and it won't work now.

Bob will be by in forty minutes so I had better get around now.

Bob picked me up  and then we went by to pick up Phyllis. When we got to church, Bob made his coffee and I cut his banana nut bread. Most of the first loaf was soon gone.  So he cut into the second one. He will take the remaining to Joanne.

The Church school class is going over some of the articles in the Herald.  We need to be aware of what the church is doing.

After church school, people began coming. We had a pretty good group again this Sunday.

After church, we went over to "Just Us" for lunch and John and Sue went with us. Then when we came home I did my letters and got them out on the mailbox for the mailman to pick up tomorrow.

Now it is nearly 4:00. Missy is up on the sofa waiting for 4:45 so she can have her treats. I had better go to the market. I need some Italian style tomatoes. So more later...

No comments: