Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Wednesday and Exercises and Game Day

I slept fitfully last night. I awoke at 3:00 and never really got back to sleep. I got up at 4:00. Bob will pick me up for exercise classes again this morning ...unless Gay wants me to come up to Chanute for lunch. In the afternoon, at 1:00, if I am still here, I will go to game day. It has been awhile since the snow and terribly cold weather, that I've been to the games at the senior center.  I have missed it.

I will fix soup today but I will have to go to Country Mart when they open and buy beef broth. I have tomato sauce and the veggies for soup. I will buy a couple of cans of beef broth and treats of some kind for the game day.   I have meat, cheese and crackers for the soup. This is good soup weather.

More later...

I did go to exercise class but Gay called and wanted me to come up to Chanute to go to lunch with her. I suggested to Bob that he and Joanne eat some of that soup I fixed. I guess they did. Some of it was gone and the pot was in the frig and it looked like some of it was gone. I put it in Corning Ware and washed the pot.

I had a nice visit with Gay and Adele. Gay was 40 minutes late but she had sudden company  and that explained it. She was to meet Tony's daughter at 1:00 so I came back home after that and got here about 2:00 or so. Missy is sleeping on the bed. I was hoping I had my electric bill in the mail but it was not here. I only got the Coffeyville Journal.

I missed game day. I had intended to go but Gay needed me worse so I went to Chanute instead.

More later...

Bob didn't come over  this evening. He probably went to Joanne's.

I took my bath and got ready for bed and then I lay down with Missy to watch TV. At 8:00 I was just too tired to continue so Missy and I went to bed.

No comments: