Thursday, January 25, 2018

Thursday and Housekeeping Day

I slept really well last night...in fact I didn't wake up in the night at all. I got up at 4:00 and went to the bathroom and laid back down for awhile. I had my sleep out though so I just got up near 5:00.

My notebook wanted to update so I gave it the chance .I was afraid  the update might crash my notebook but they said it was a security update. It took an hour. What a mess! It didn't crash the notebook though. The last update crashed my desktop computer. The one before that crashed the Dell laptop. This one seems to have made it alright.

I have washed the bathroom and kitchen floors and will vacuum later. I just vacuumed last Saturday. I may get to it later today but it's still looking pretty good.

More later...

I went to Country Mart and bought some meat for lunches for the next week. I got some ham for ham and beans and pork cutlets for a meal too and also got a skillet supper. ...just for something for a change.

Bob and I are going to eat out at the new Mexican restaurant today at noon. He will be by at 11:30.

More later....

That was a good lunch although way too much food. Bob bought my lunch.

He just came in to do a small load of laundry. I will spray starch and iron his jeans when he gets them dry. Missy is still sleeping in on my bed. When she hears Bob is here, she will wake up and come in. She likes him.

More later...

I got his jeans ironed. Later we watched the news and after the local news, he left for Joanne's home.

I took my bath and got ready for bed. I watched Law and Order on Fox News. I can only get that channel after dark and under some circumstances. My Bob and I always watched Law  and Order when he was alive. I believe the series has been cancelled for several years.  

Missy and I went to bed at 9:00.

No comments: