Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Tuesday and Hair Day

I slept very well last night and didn't wake up until 4:00 to go to the bathroom and take my thyroid med. Then I went back to bed and slept until my regular 5:00. Then I bribed Missy to get off the bed so I could make it by offering to give her her treats right away, That did it!  she jumped right down and went to the kitchen. After I fed her and filled her empty water dish, I went back to make the bed and also got myself ready for the day. Sometimes you just have to bribe an old cat!

I will go to Independence by myself this morning. I will kill some time until I can pick up my prescription after 11:00. I may go visit with Juanita and see if she would like to eat lunch out today.

More later....

I talked to my neighbor, Marilyn, last night and learned that her birthday is next Sunday. I asked her to go with me after church Sunday to Joplin so I could treat her to lunch for her birthday. I am speaking at church on Sunday so I asked her to go to church with me and she is thinking about it. I also told her I could just drop by the apartments after church and pick her up. (She likes to sleep in. She is a night owl.)

More later....

I was telling my landlady about the scam and she suggested I should report it to the police so they can warn others about it on their website. I called them and they are supposed to send an officer out to interview me so they will have the details. I haven't seen one yet but it's still the lunch hour so it may be later....

The police officer, Craig, came and I made the report. Marilyn gave me the telephone number she had written down the the name of the province in China the money went to.

I went to have my car washed and also out to South Coffeyville for gasoline. I should be fixed for at least a week now.  I do need to go to the bank and get some more money for our trip tomorrow.

More later...

I went to the bank and  then came home and read the paper before taking my bath and getting ready for bed. Missy and I watched "The Goodbye Girl" on Amazon TV..

We went to bed at 9:15. Big day tomorrow!


2 comments:

Agnes CF Lee said...

Hope you had a nice day. Cat just like dog, they are a good companion. The cats that we adopted are still little, they feel more comfortable with us each day.

Margie's Musings said...

That's wonderful, Agnes. It is so good of you to adopt them.