Sunday, April 15, 2018

Sunday and Home Again

Karan and I are home again. I got in about 12:30 after driving the 80 miles or so home from the campgrounds.

We had a wonderful time. There was a smaller group then usual but it was fine. The weather was unsettled and I imagine that had unsettled some about attending too. We all had a wonderful time though.

Karan and I ate at Olive Garden in Joplin on Friday noon and afterward went to the Christopher and Banks where Karan bought some new sale clothing. I waited until we went to Bed Bath and Beyond where I bought a new tablecloth and a couple of napkins to match.

Then we went out to the campgrounds and registered.

The food was very good. The program was too and we had a book exchange and a silent auction.

I didn't sleep well without my Missy Kitty. Let's face it...I don't sleep well anyhow....kitty or not. Tonight I may sleep better in my own bed.

Bob dropped by this afternoon and we watched the movie Darkest Hour. The lead actor won the Academy Award for best actor this year. I had seen it before at the theater earlier this year with Marilyn and Karan and once on the TV from Amazon when I bought it.

I had a bowl of ice cream after Bob left.  Joanne is on the way back to Coffeyville and I think he wanted to go over there when she gets in. 

In a few minutes I will watch the news and then 60 Minutes. After that, I will take my shower and put my PJ s on and then watch TV or a movie before I go to bed at 9:00.

No comments: