Saturday, April 21, 2018

Saturday and a Trip to Joplin

I did not sleep too well last night. I awoke at 3:30 and just got up. I had some things I wanted to do on my old 2006 computer. I couldn't get back to sleep so I just got up and took care of that.

One of these days, that old computer will die and I have used it for storage for years. It is still running XP for an operating system and it has never given me a minutes problem. I wish I could say that about Windows 10. But I sent some valuable documents to myself and saved them on the desktop computer and the thumb drive I keep on it for storage. I will also save them on this notebook. I have the exterior drive Keith gave me attached to it.

I finally dressed and got ready for the day. I have fed myself and Missy. At 7:30, I will leave for Joplin. It is only 6:05 right now.We are forecast for rain. I am not really happy about driving in the rain but no one else is going so I have to do what I have to do.

More later....

I drove over to Joplin for very good sermon and presentation. We also said a nice lunch.

I drove home in rain. I was very tired when I got home. Missy and I watched Amazon until 7:00 when I took my bath. Then we stayed in until 9:00 and then went to bed.

No comments: