Saturday, July 28, 2018

Saturday and a Trip to Bartlesville

I slept fairly well last night although I did wake up at 2:00 AM and go to the bathroom and later got up shortly after 4:00AM. Then I dressed and got myself ready for the day.

Missy is wanting to go outside but it's still dark and the Saturday morning CBS news is still on. I want to see any new news.

I have to run the sweeper on the dining room carpet sometime this morning or maybe this afternoon after Karan and I get back from Bartlesville and I also need to run it in the bedroom and den. I combed Missy a few days ago but she still sheds badly. It has something to do with her advanced age.

More later....

Karan and I went to McCalisters for lunch. I brought half my sandwich home for later...Karan did some extensive shopping since everything was 50% off. 

I didn't get the vacuuming done after all. When we got home from Bartlesville I was very tired. I watched the news until it began breaking up and then I changed to Amazon Prime and  Missy and I watched an episode of 48 Hours on TV and then we went on to bed.

No comments: