Sunday, July 22, 2018

Sunday and Church

I slept a little better last night although I tossed and turned enough to keep Missy off the bed a good deal. I still got up a little before 5:00AM.

I reviewed my sermon again. I am not too confident of it even yet. But our people are tolerant of my efforts since I am "so old".

We did have a good crowd today and 15 of us went to Great China in Independence for lunch afterward.

I came home and did the newsletters for the congregation.  The one I have to send out is out on the mailbox now.

I want to go out to Walmart and buy some photo printing paper. I am completely out now.  Then later, at 6:00, I want to try to get good enough reception to watch 60 Minutes. It depends on the weather how good my reception is.

More later...

I got my few needs at Walmart and Brahms and am back home now. I just sent Mike, one of our congregation, a get well card from the congregation. He has a very serious health problem right now.

Bob will be over sometime this evening to pick up the Wednesday newspaper. It has a photo of Joanne in it and he wants to send it to his daughter, Diana, in Wisconsin. I got it back from Marilyn this afternoon.

Update...

He wants me to just bring it to exercise class in the morning.

I went ahead and took my bath and Missy and I watched some "Cheers" episodes until bedtime. We went to bed at 9:00.

1 comment:

Donna. W said...

We watch a few Frasier episodes every evening on Netflix, and get a lot of laughs. I like Cheers, too.