Friday, August 3, 2018

Friday and a Busy Day

I slept fairly well last night. I did get up at 4:00 after it became apparent that I had my sleep out and was just lying there wide awake.

I got myself ready for the day, fed Missy and myself. After it got light I took her out while I deadheaded the flowers. Then she was ready to come back in. I have a load of laundry in the washer now. I will dry it in a little while.

My son in law is coming over at 10:00 to bring me a painting he has painted for my apartment. He has taken up painting for a hobby and he's pretty good. That's nice of him!

After he leaves, I will go over to Caney and Nancy and I will go to lunch. I want to pay my rent when the bank opens. I transferred some money out of my savings to do that. I will put it back when I get my social security next week. My car registration is due this month too and that is well over $100. extra.  My Amazon Prime will come out of this month too. That will be for an entire year though.

More in a moment. I want to get that laundry in the dryer.

Well, I have my laundry in the dryer now. That's about all the work I have to do today. I should go to the market and get some oatmeal for my breakfasts.  Everything else can wait until I get my social security.

The CBS news is on now. I will get back to this later.

I watched the news and then John came with my art. He has taken up painting for a hobby. This is the acrylic he brought me. It is very pretty.

 No automatic alt text available.

After that, I left for Caney. Nancy and I will go to lunch at Eggberts and afterward we will visit.

I got home at shortly after 5:00.  I turned on the TV and so far no tearing picture.  This morning I had to watch the CBS news on the computer with Amazon Prime.

I gave Missy her treats. I probably won't eat anything for supper. I am still full from lunch.
In an hour, I will take my bath and put my pj's on.  Then I will watch some vintage TV on Amazon Prime.  and go to bed at 9:00PM.

No comments: