Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Tuesday and a Hair Appointment

Today, I will get my hair done. It needs shaping up badly.

Then I really must try to get the vacuuming done again. Missy loses so much cat hair. I have to vacuum twice a week. It's 79 degrees and I really should take Missy out as soon as it gets light. She loves that so much. I don't expect I will have her long. She is so feeble and showing her age.

My TV just cuts in and out...strange...for the first six or eight months I had the antenna it worked fine. The streaming for Amazon Prime works fine and that is about all I can use the TV for. I have even been streaming the news to my computer.

My hair appointment is at 9:30. I will need to watch my time.

I am not missing the TV because there's absolutely nothing I want to watch except the news. The programming is horrible. It's either silly or violent. I don't need any violence in my life at my age.

And another thing I am not going to miss is all the negative advertising for the Oklahoma elections. Such pettiness would convince me to vote for the candidate they are castigating.  I think it's terrible!

More later...

I took Missy out for a little while and after about 30 minutes we came back in. It was pretty breezy.  She is back on my bed napping again now.

Bob came by briefly and she did not even come out to greet him...and she usually always does.

The TV tears so badly that I tried revolving the antenna in the attic to see if that would help.  It doesn't.

More later....

Toni called at 9:10 to tell me she had me down for 9:00 and not 9:30 so I quickly went on my way to get my hair done. It looks really good. She does a very good job. My appointment will be at 9:00 from now on.

I called Nancy when I got home but her son, David,  is still there so we will meet and eat lunch together tomorrow. He leaves tomorrow. It will be interesting to see what he has decided to do.

I will vacuum the apartment this morning and try to get as much as Missy's cat hair picked up as possible. Then I really should finish dusting. Maybe I will get that done today.

More even later...

I did get my apartment vacuumed...all but my bedroom where Missy was sleeping. I will get that later.  I also went out to church and ran the bulletins and left my notes on the pulpit. I also got the communion trays out. I need to get some more communion plastic cups the next time I go to Bartlesville. They have a religious bookstore with communion supplies in the mall.

After I got home I took Missy out again but it was just too hot for that poor old cat.

The first thing I need to do in the morning is send out the notice reminding the Alliance members of our meeting at noon on September 6th. And I will need a head count for lunch that day. Then I would like to go over to Caney to meet Nancy for lunch. I could go on to Bartlesville and get those communion cups.

 So, if I do that, I won't attend exercise class.

In about 45 minutes, I will take my bath and put my PJs on to watch Amazon Prime. Then at 9:00 or so, I will go to bed and I imagine Missy will follow me there.

No comments: