Monday, September 24, 2018

Monday and Laundry Day

I slept pretty well last night. Sometimes Missy disturbs my sleep by scratching on the coverlet.  I just say "Stop that, Missy!" and she stops but then I have to get back to sleep. I got up at 4:45AM this morning. But I got plenty of sleep since I went to bed at 8:45.

I got myself ready for the day and fed Missy and myself. I had some coffeecake left from yesterday's Church School class. I had some of that with my oatmeal. I had given some of it to Marilyn R too.

Today, I will wash Missy's two afghans and whatever is in the laundry basket. Right now she is in on the bed napping. She wants to go outside, as usual, but will have to wait until it gets light outside.
That may be a while. It's only a little after 6:00AM now.

More later....

I took  Missy out for awhile but she was determined to wander today so I picked her up and brought her back in the house. She is in on my bed now...napping.

I have been watching the news and the laundry is in the dryer now. I am not sure what I will do today.

I have nothing else on my schedule.Cyndi will be vacuuming on Wednesday sometime. She also has inventory in the Shoe Sensation store. She is supposed to be finished at 1:30 and if she can get away at that time, she will come do my vacuuming.

So more later....

I took Missy out again while it was still cool and this time she was fine.

Nancy finally called me later and I will go over to Caney after I get my hair done tomorrow morning and visit her.

She was sick for a week. I really think she needs to see a doctor but I imagine that is not going to happen.

I read in my new Readers Digest most of the afternoon and then took a drive.

I watched some Amazon TV this afternoon and after 7:00PM, I took my bath and got ready for bed and then watched the 60 Minutes program that ran yesterday evening. I could get that on Amazon Prime this evening.

Then I watched 48 Hours.

At 8:30PM I was ready to go on to bed. I was very tired.

No comments: