Sunday, September 23, 2018

Sunday and Church and a Coffee Cake

I slept well last night but I took an Aleve before I went to bed. That took care of the arm pain.  I only woke up once and took my med and a Melatonin tablet. I got right back to sleep. Missy curled up right next to me. I got up at 4:45, dressed for church and fed Missy and myself.

After the news, I will get my coffeecake in the oven. I imagine I will drive this morning since I have the coffeecake to take.

More later....

OK. I have the coffeecake in the oven now and have written my check for church. When it comes out of the oven, I will need to let it cool and then ice it. That will be awhile yet. It still has to finish it's bake.

More even later...

O.K. The coffeecake was finished and iced and I picked up Bob and Phyllis for church. It was a good service and afterward we went to Great China in Independence for lunch. I took my neighbor, Marilyn R., some of the leftover coffeecake and also my take home from Great China. She was going to go to get fast food and I thought that cashew chicken would be better.

I then came back home and worked on the newsletters for church and made up two more congregational directories for church. That took most of the afternoon. Karan came by and picked them up to sew them together.  Then I went to the Dollar General store and also out to Walmart. I needed an ink cartridge for my printer, half and half, and contact cleaner too.

Finally I went by Braums and bought some yogurt for my supper. 

I took my bath about 7:00 and watched some Amazon Prime with Missy until our usual 9:00PM bedtime.

  
  

No comments: