Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Tuesday and Hair Day and then Lunch with Nancy

I slept pretty well last night. I got up at 4:45AM. Got myself ready for the day and fed myself and Missy. She wants to go outside but it's just now getting light. It's 7:10AM and we are forecast for thick fog until 10:00AM.

We had a fog advisory this morning from the police department. Strange...I didn't find any fog. My hair appointment is at 9:00AM. After that, I plan to go to Caney and visit with Nancy if that advised fog has lifted.

Tomorrow may be game day at the senior center. If it is, I will try to attend.

This Thursday I will send out the notice for the Ministerial Alliance the 3rd. It will be held at the basement conference room at noon Thursday at the  hospital in October. The nursing director has some information she wants to share with us. They will also provide lunch.

I gave Missy the shot that Dr. Barta sent home with me. She has enough antibiotic for another day or two.

I tried to take Missy outside but there was a stray cat out there. I drove him into the culvert but Missy wanted to come back in since he was out there.  She is  obviously disappointed and going back on my bed to nap...she is dragging her tail behind her.

So far, I have TV this morning. It's only 72 degrees outside. That may have something to do with it.

My son, Scott, e-mailed me this morning after I contacted him to ask him what was going on in his life. He still doesn't like his job. I had hoped it might work out better after awhile. I guess he is toughing it out though.

More later...

I got my hair done and it feels so much better. By the weekend, it always needs washing again but I seldom do that.  I just tough it out until Tuesday.

Now, it's pretty much time to leave for Caney so...... more later this afternoon.


I spent the day with Nancy and we had lunch at Eggberts again. I got home about 4:15.  We had a good visit though.

I have given Missy her treats and filled her water bowl. In a little while I will eat my yogurt.

I had my yogurt and an ice cream bar and at 7:00 I took my bath and watched Amazon Prime with Missy until 9:00, when we went to bed. I was very tired!






No comments: