Thursday, December 20, 2018

Thursday and Another Good Night's Sleep

I slept well last night again. I got up shortly before 5:00AM.  I have dressed, made the bed and got myself ready for the day.  I still need to get my breakfast and see if I can watch the news. I had the Chronicle in the e-mail and forwarded it on to my group I share it with.

I don't have a plan for today. I may vacuum again. Now that Missy is gone I want to eventually get rid of the cat hair I always get when I vacuum. Cyndi had surgery on her foot yesterday so I can't count on her doing it for me now. I hope that surgery went well.

I'll get my breakfast and get back to this later...

I had my oatmeal and coffee and watched the news for awhile. Then I decided to go to Bartlesville to pass the time away today. I had a $10.00 gift certificate for Goodys but I didn't see anything I needed so I still have it. I did receive the second half of my daughter's Christmas gift today. So I got it wrapped and ready for Christmas and it is now under my tree. I will wrap my last two gifts and get them under my tree too. I took all the other gifts out to John and Leslie's the day of the cookie exchange. They put them under their tree.  We will open gifts after dinner on Christmas Day. Then Jeromy, my grandson, and his family have to make a flying trip to Topeka to be with the other grandparents and Marlene's family too. They will have a busy Christmas...that's for sure.

I stopped at Caney and ate lunch at Eggberts there. I like the tuna salad and  muffin they serve with fruit.  It is also cheap!

I will run over to Dollar General and see if I can find a small box for Jeff's gift. Then I will wrap Cyndi's and his.   More later...

I found a small box in my storage closet so I used it and I wrapped his and Cyndi's gifts.  That was easy! Now I am truly finished.

The mail came and I had a gift from Scott and Ginger. I will save it until Christmas. I put it under my tree with the other three gifts.  The day after Christmas I will take down all my Christmas decorations and put them away. They have been up since the day after Thanksgiving. I will take one room at a time and try to keep them organized and labeled as I go.

I have been doing the crossword puzzle in the Reporter and am now finished with it. I will take the paper over to Marilyn. More later...it is 3:15PM now.

I watched Amazon Prime TV and also had some yogurt for supper and then watched some more Amazon Prime TV before taking my bath and later going to bed at 9:00PM.

No comments: