Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Tuesday and Good Sleep

I slept well this morning and didn't even get up until after 6:00AM. While I was just laying there thinking about the events of yesterday, Bob A. texted me to see if I was awake. I was but had not got up. I had an 8:30AM hair appointment  so I knew I need to get up and get with it.  I even  put in a load of laundry before I left for the hair appointment.

I didn't have much of  a signal on TV this morning. I tried everything they suggested but finally just figured Tulsa had not increased their signal for the daytime hours yet and went on the the beauty shop. When I got back home, I had a good signal so I imagine I was correct in my assessment.

More later..I want to catch the last few moments of the CBS news.

I went out to Walmart and bought $42.00 worth of groceries. When I got home I opened a can of tomato basil soup and heated it up in the microwave. I cut up the rest of my cheddar cheese  and also ate the rest of my crackers with that. It was a good lunch. I got all those groceries put away.

I had TV off and on all morning. I think the difference is weather conditions. My antenna was just where it was supposed to be. I also had a ton of leaves on my carport and even more in the back. After Christmas, if it's still nice, I will get some large bags and bag them up and leave them for the trash people to pick up. I hate having everything buried in leaves. That should be good exercise for me.

I laid down after my lunch and watched some more Amazon Prime TV...got a short nap too. I still miss Missy a lot and catch myself looking for her. I will eventually get over her loss. I knew it was just a matter of time at her age. I probably have another ten years myself. As I always say, none of us are going to get out of this life alive.

I got another copy of Connections and with it a large free copy from Westar's Fourth R, their newsletter. It would cost me $30 a year to subscribe to it and I think they only send it out 4 times a year. I'll think about it.

It's 8:35 PM now and I will watch some more Amazon Prime before I go to bed. I have had my bath and my PJs are on and I am ready for bed. 

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Margie, I have followed you and Missy for several years now . I had a cat the same age as Missy, and she died one week before Missy. So, I know how you are feeling and how hard it is. I also will not get another kitty, but will miss her forever.

Margie's Musings said...

Dianne, that is so sad. We get so attached to our cats. I feel the same way. I had had other cats in my life but not for so long and I was never as close to the others. Thank you for sharing that!