Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Another Good Night's Sleep

I slept well again last night...even through the storm. I could hear it thundering and lightning and raining but that sort of noise just helps me sleep.

It's a good thing I got so much done yesterday because today will not be as productive.

I have a 10:00AM hair appointment in Coffeyville and I had planned to get a few things at Walmart first but I am not sure that is going to develop in this rain. I am thinking of having breakfast at their Eggberts...with Bob, if he wants to go. I have his Hazelnut coffee in the car.

O.K. I will pick him up at 7:30AM for breakfast.

More later...

My daughter posted a new picture of those darling Cowboy Corgis. She says they found a shady place to rest.

Image may contain: dog
Aren't they cute?  It's a good thing my landlady won't let me have a puppy or I would be begging for one of those.

More even later...

I did have breakfast with my brother-in-law, Bob, at Eggberts in Coffeyville. In fact, he bought my breakfast. We caught up on family news. After breakfast, I took him home, went to the bank and out to Walmart to buy my few groceries for the week. Then I went to my hair appointment.

After that, I went back to my apartment in Caney and did some laundry. I watched some TV and also later in the day did some rearranging in the garage again.

My grass blower came yesterday but the Bag Buddy never did. It should be here today..I hope. When I mow on Sunday, I will want to use it to hold my big black grass bag while I empty the mower bag.

I had a milk shake for supper. I just couldn't get interested in anything else. I drank a lot of tea during the afternoon and sat out in the sunshine in back and enjoyed my flower bed.  I may regret that tea later on tonight.

I later watched a couple of episodes of Forensic Files on Amazon Prime. 

I took my bath at 7:00PM as usual and went on to bed at 9:00PM...also as usual. I was very tired although I hadn't done anything much all day except my running around. 

  

No comments: