Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Tuesday and Storm Forecasts

I slept great last night. I don't believe I woke up at all during the night. I got up at 5:00AM as usual and had my oatmeal and coffee and juice.

I see we are forecast for storms today and perhaps even hail. I hope the hail (if we get it) doesn't get my flower garden.  I would hate to have to buy and plant everything again. I will keep the car in the garage. I am supposed to get my Bag Buddy and blower today from Amazon. I hope they will come today. Tomorrow it is supposed to rain too. My hair appointment is also on Wednesday. I will take my umbrella. I have three or four things on my grocery list for tomorrow. I will try to go out to Walmart while I am in Coffeyville and get the things I need.

I mended my screen door yesterday evening. It had come loose along the bottom. I got some small white nails from my toolbox and used my tack hammer to stretch the screen back along the bottom of the frame and tack it in place. I want to be able to open my back door without worrying about flies and mosquitoes.  I would like not to start using the air conditioning too early. That sticks me in the apartment when I want to be outside. I still want to get three more of those large red blocks to enlarge my patio. I would like it to be large enough to accommodate both my chairs out there.  Three more of them should do it.

I heard from Dean this morning. He wants to come down and go to Woolaroc this summer. I told him that would be fine.

I saw on the CBS news last night that they are replacing Jeff Glor with a woman commentator, Norah O'Donnell.  He was doing well in my opinion and I am not happy with CBS news for that decision. I imagine that decision was made because they have a new woman CEO at CBS News. I may change my news viewing to either NBC or ABC.

More later...
 Image may contain: indoor

My latest project. I cleaned and organized my garage and put all those empty file boxes in the attic.

The mower and the trash container are on the the other side of the garage.

The blower came this afternoon but I had already swept off the garage. I was looking for the Bag Buddy but it didn't come today...probably tomorrow.  I won't need it until the weekend anyhow.

The air conditioner people came this afternoon though. Suzanne said she would send them out to check it over and she did. They added a little Freon to the until. He said it was 21 years old  so it was losing a little Freon.  I'm glad it's ready for the season now though. I don't want to turn it on until I really need it because I will tend to stay in the apartment when it gets hot and I need the air. I want to be able to go outside comfortably and in the spring I can do that.

It's about time to eat my yogurt and watch the news.  I had my tomato bisque soup with cheese and crackers for lunch. I had that with some peach tea and followed it with a ice cream bar from Schwans.

About 7:00PM, I will take my bath and put my PJs on and wait until 9:00PM to go on to bed.

No comments: