Monday, July 8, 2019

Monday and Mowing

I slept pretty well last night. I woke up several times and did have some trouble getting back to sleep. Finally, I just took some melatonin and slept fine until 5:00AM, my regular rising time. I have dressed and had my coffee, oatmeal and fed the cat. I haven't seen any of the kitties yet....just mama cat.

About 8:00AM, if it is still cool enough, I want to mow the west side yard. It is supposed to rain this afternoon and I would like to get that done before that happens. Other then that, I don't have a plan. I do want to get over to Dollar General sometime this week before laundry day and buy another mesh bag for washing my underwear. I really don't have to do that today but if I can get it done that's would be fine.

More later...

It's 8:20AM and  I just finished mowing the west yard. It took me a little over 20 minutes and it's done for another few days. I wanted to do it while it was just 77 degrees out there.

Now, I think I will go out to Dollar General and pick up the few things I need. So more even later...

I did go to the Dollar General Store and got some more net bags for washing my lingerie. I also went ahead and bought more cat food. I know I am going to need it in a day or two so I may as well get it today.

I fixed myself a broccoli and chicken frozen dinner for lunch. I had that with a glass of peach tea.  Then I finished off that piece of cherry pie I brought home from church last Sunday a week ago. It was still good! Now, later I will have an ice cream bar.

This is enough for now.

Bob called to ask if I still had my banker boxes and if I could let Joanne use them to move her daughter.  I told him I would get into the attic and get them out. He came right over and we loaded them into his car. Then we had some peach tea and visited awhile. Then he went back to Coffeyville to take them to Joanne.

After he left, I went to the Caney Car Wash and washed my car. 

Finally at 5:30PM, it started to thunder at last. It has supposed to have rained this afternoon. I moved the cat food  back a little closer to the door so rain wouldn't get into it if it finally rains.

In another hour I will take my bath..

At 5:59PM the rain finally started. It rained here for over an hour and then stopped. I took my bath at 7:00PM and went to bed after "Bull" was over at 10:00PM.

No comments: