Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Tuesday and No Plan

I slept very well last night and got up shortly before 5:00AM, dressed and had my oatmeal and coffee. I fed the little mother cat then refilled the dish for the kittens. I haven't seen the kittens yet this morning.

I don't have anything in particular planned for today. I may do my bare floors and finish the vacuuming I didn't get finished on Friday.  I still have the den and the dining room to vacuum. I also want to look for another small rug for the area in front of the front door so I may go out to Dollar General again after they open.

So, more later...

I found a little rug for the back door out at Dollar General. That meant I could keep the small one that had been at the back door, in the living room by the front door.

Then when I got home and put the small rug down, I noticed that after all that rain yesterday, the front yard looked like it had grown an inch. So I went out and mowed it again. I had mowed it first, before the back yard and the west side yard. Now, hopefully, that will hold it for awhile....at least five days.

I am watching some programs I had recorded yesterday for awhile to just sit and cool down.

I still haven't cleaned the floors or vacuumed the last two rooms.

More later...

I decided to go to the church and take the letter off the door window and then go on to Independence to get some frozen meals at their Walmart.  I got as far as Dearing and found that the county was spreading gravel on the road and there was a backup at 3900 where the church is located clear to Independence. By the time I finished at church, the cars were backed up clear down the south south toward Dearing. So I went south and east to Coffeyville instead and stopped at El Pueblo to get Bob a gift certificate for his birthday which is on Thursday. Then I went on out to Walmart there and bought my frozen meals and a birthday card for Bob.

I go to Coffeyville again tomorrow to get my hair done. I will get gas again there then.

It's time for the news now...so I will get back to this later...

I took my bath at 7:00PM and then watched an episode of "Murder She Wrote"  on Amazon Prime. Then I played solitaire for thirty minutes or so and finally went back in to watch some more TV..

I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM.


2 comments:

Kay said...

Oh wow! That's a lot of mowing you're having to do! You sure do keep busy.

Margie's Musings said...

I do what I have to do, Kay. I'm the only one to do it. And at age 83, almost 84, it's a job!