Saturday, August 3, 2019

Saturday and Some Kind of Atmos Energy Mixup

I got  a late notice on my Atmos Energy bill this morning. I checked and I had sent them $51.07 on July 24th when I paid Westar too. I tried to call customer service but they were not available on the weekend.  So I left a call back notice and maybe Monday I will get to the bottom of that. In the meanwhile, I scheduled them another small payment for the 6th....the first date available.  Curses on large utilities! I have no idea what is going on.

I slept well last night and got up about 5:30AM. I dressed and had my oatmeal and watched the weather. I also fed the mama cat and two of her babies. They had emptied the bowl sometime in the night. I refilled it and they came back. That's what they were waiting for. It rained so much yesterday that they were unable to come eat or they would have been soaked.

I never did clean yesterday so I will definitely have to do it today.  I have a small laundry in and it needs to be put in the dryer now. I will get back to this after I do that.

I got that done...now back to the news.

I am not sure what Melissa wants us to do about breakfast tomorrow. We are to take what we want to eat for breakfast to church tomorrow if I understand what she wants. I will just take my oatmeal if that is the case. We are to skip the church school class altogether and eat breakfast at 10:00AM. then have our communion service at 11:00AM and after that, pack our backpacks with school supplies. I would just as soon skip breakfast at 10:00AM. I eat much earlier then 10:00AM since I am up at 5:00AM. Very confusing!

More later...

This has been a weird summer. My allergies are  wild! I sneeze constantly. I don't take anything for them because I recently read the report from the Alzheimer's Conference and they warn that antihistamines and sleep aids can cause dementia. So I am avoiding all those. Allergy meds really don't do much for my allergies anyhow.

More later...

Nancy called about 9:30AM and wanted to go have breakfast. I agreed if she would let me pay for it this time. She dressed and then let me know she was ready and I picked her up. By then it is 10:00AM so I had brunch and she just had lunch.

Then we visited at her house for awhile and she wanted me to drive buy their church to see if they were working over there. So we did that. No one was there.

We drove around and looked at various homes she knew about and knew who lived there. Then I took her home and came on back home to do my housework, which I had procrastinated doing for two days. I have the bare floors wiped and moped now and will soon vacuum and dust.  I may go up to Joyce's after awhile and get a milk shake. It would be 1:30PM or 2:00Pm before I will not be too full from brunch. But it will sound good then!   I will see if Nancy is interested then.

More later....I had better vacuum before I lose the incentive again.

Well, I finally got the apartment cleaned.  Then I drove up to Independence and got myself a Blizzard at the Dairy Queen....yum!

It's 7:00PM now and time for my bath so more later....

I watched Dateline and then  played some solitaire and at 8:55PM, I went on to bed.

2 comments:

Donna. W said...

It appears to me that since your landlords won't allow you to have pets, God has brought you some right outside your door.

Margie's Musings said...

True..how true!