Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Wednesday and a Very Busy Day

I slept well again last night. I haven't had to take melatonin for a couple of weeks. That's good considering the time I spend on the computer where the blue light is emitting. I don't spend a lot of time on the TV because there is so little in programming that I care anything about. I would like to have PBS but my simple package that I have to have to use my Tivo, doesn't carry it anymore. I got up around 5:00AM, my usual time.

Bob is buying my breakfast this morning at 7:00AM. I have a busy day ahead. First at 7:00AM, I have this breakfast with Bob, then at 9:30AM, I have my hair appointment, Then at 11:15AM I have my semi annual doctor's appointment. I am supposed to have my blood work done this time. I will spend some time at the Coffeyville library reading after that to kill some time before 2:00PM when I have Bunco at Asbury Village. That is over at 4:00PM and I will come back home. It will be a busy day.

Tomorrow I will clean the apartment and maybe have lunch with Nancy is she is not sick again. She has had an upset stomach all week.

Then Friday, I will go out to John and Leslie's and dog sit their four dogs while they go to South Dakota to a meeting. I will be there until Sunday morning when I will go to church.

More later....

I stopped at Dollar General and bought the gifts for the Bunco game at the senior center. Then took them to Janet's office to have them there just in case I can't come that day for some reason. 

It is 4:33PM and I am exhausted! It was a huge day..although fun playing Bunco at Asbury Village! There were only nine playing this time. Undoubtedly, it was just too hot for some to get out.

I stopped at Sonic and bought a small banana shake for lunch and when I took the lid off, it overflowed everywhere. I contacted the kitchen and had them send back the person who delivered it with wet paper towels and napkins. I did get the mess cleaned up but it was way too full to begin with.

It is very hot this evening. The cooler weather that the mower thought would come today did not come and it is 92 degrees out there and very humid. I hope she comes to mow tonight. If not, I will mow in the morning myself if it doesn't rain tonight. The yard really needs it!

The mower came this evening about 6:00PM. We are forecast for rain later this evening and she and her stepfather hoped to beat the rain...and they did. I paid her when she finished and Suzanne will write her a check....for tax purposes.

They finished about 7:30PM doing both my yard and the one on the other side of the duplex. I came in here to finish the blog and then I will take my bath and get my pjs on and get ready for bed. It has been a big day for me too. But I am really delighted to get the grass mowed for the week. When they left, I went out and swept off the drive and put a new bag in the bag buddy.

I won't be going to bed until 9:00PM.

No comments: